We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 15 June 2015

#140 Stitching, Winner and Top 5


Sue was our hostess for our Stitching challenge and she has selected her Winner and Top 5:-


 I simply adore all the details on this card, from the lace to the hessian and the die cut, it's such an elegant card!  The stitching is perfect to frame each element. 

and her top 5 are:

 
I really liked the freestyle stitching on this card... I've never been able to get my freestyle stitching looking like this, so thank you for giving me the inspiration to try again!

This card really caught my eye, I love that bird!

#56 Lola
Love the layers and the colours of this card, so beautifully put together

#60 Coops
This card just knocked my socks off, I love this image, and the distressed steampunk vibe, perfectly accented by some great stitching.  Also love how some areas have not been stitched, another idea added to my must try list!

#67  Brenda
Love the faux cross stitching on this really striking card, love the use of the embossed panel too, which is perfect for this image!

Congratulations to you all, please take our Winner's or Top 5 badge for your blogs.
 
Don’t forget to join us back here at 12 noon for our new challenge.
 

 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the Top Five. They're great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the Top Five. Great Cards girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for picking my card in your top 5 and your kind words about my card too :D
    Huge congrats to all the other winners too.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou Sue for choosing my card as a winner, I am so thrilled, I will grab my badge and display proudly, and congratulations to everyone else who featured. All have displayed great work.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great cards everyone! Thanks for choosing my in your top 5!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.